Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ARRRRGH!!!


The night before a trip is the worst for me. I am a procrastinator. Instead of slowly getting ready over the course of a week I cram it into the night before. I power cleaned and packed. I then had to shower because of my over zealous cleaning. When I make a cake I save the frosting for Shawn. He likes to eat the left overs. Knowing that it would not be good when we returned I set out to empty the decorator bags. Since it is me I had trouble getting one of the couplers off of the bag. Next thing I knew I had frosting on my shirt, in my hair, eye, and on my chest. Do you ever feel like you are living in a sitcom? Here is a pic of the cake. FYI black icing is a pain in the butt to clean off of white counter tops.

No comments: