
Today you turn four. I can't believe how fast our first years together have gone. In the past year you have had many firsts. Your first ballet class, first time bowling, and roller skating. You learned to write your name. You marched in your very first parade.
I am in awe of you every day. You have the most incredible faith of any child I have ever seen. You minister to anyone who will listen to you tell them how great God is and how much you love him. At Christmas this year you sang lullabies to any baby Jesus you saw.
We had a great year. You said good-bye to your Poppy this year. You tell us all the time how much you will miss him but that you know he is OK because he is home with God and Jesus. You are such a wise soul for being only four.
Four is going to be a great year. You will have your first day of school. We will welcome a new cousin. My little ballerina will be in her very first recital. I love you so much and can't wait to see what this next year holds for you. I look forward to learning from you, seeing the world through your eyes.
Love always my darling,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment