Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Cranky Sick Girl
I think I figured out why Aubs was so sad on Saturday. She was coming down with a cold. She started sneezing a bit yesterday morning but insisted on going to Miss Sherry's. By the time she got home the poor girl sounded like Edith Ann. I discovered this morning why getting well is not her priority, there is a new swingset. Fun is always better than rest. Today we kept her home, that was one heck of an argument. I will leave you with a classic Aubreyism. The other day she asked me "Since you found you iPod ears could I please give mine back to me?". For those of you who are wondering iPod ears are headphones. If they are used on the DVD player they are TV ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got sick too! Massive sneezing and watery eyes. Although I think mine is allergies, not a cold. The symptoms got better once the weather dropped below freezing again. :P
Yuck allergies. My problems have greatly improved since moving down here.
Post a Comment