Today we had a lesson about inappropriate comments. This morning while getting ready for work Aubrey looks at me and said "Wow Mommy, you are getting bigger, bigger, bigger". Hmmm. I was quickly on the verge of tears. Shawn explained to me that it is a game they play after she weighs herself each morning. I swear I had nothing to do with this, she doesn't know what it actually measures. She climbs on each morning to make sure she is getting bigger. I then spent a few minutes explaining to her that you can say things like that to a kid but when you say them to an adult it can hurt their feelings.
I would also like to state for the record I have not gained any weight recently. I was however so paranoid that I came home and worked out with Bob and Kim.
2 comments:
if it helps, michaela asked me why i still had a big stomach... after all, there's no baby in there any more...
What are we going to do with these girls?
Post a Comment