Sunday, March 04, 2007

Today's adventure



Aubrey had a very sad day yesterday. She was missing all of her family that is not close. I was determined to get her out of her funk and offered to do anything she would like. She asked that we please go to Disney World. She also wanted to scrapbook when we got home. (Today's original plan and I swear she needs no prompting on this) We got home a little too late for her to make a page but I am sure her little windburned cheeks understand. The first picture from today is a Missy and Shawn tradition. On our very first real date at Epcot Shawn tried on silly hats so I could take a picture. We have pictures from almost every trip now of one or more family members in silly hats. So many in fact they may get their own scrapbook. The other is what happens when you let a four year old eat chocolate mousse out of a plastic container.

No comments: