1. Added to one of my collections. I will post a picture later but it isn't quite ready for photos.
2. Went out to dinner with Carly and Robb. We don't get to see them enough and it was a great night.
3. Experienced American Idol Outrage. Why, why, why is Sanjaya still there?
4. Got another fund raiser for Ballet Class. Speaking of which would anyone like to buy a candle?
5. Bought the ingredients for Irish Soda Bread, only to come home to find no internet access. Not usually a problem but the recipe was online and like the genius I am I had forgotten to write it down.
6. Ordered a Mac compatible printer/scanner, this will ensure that #5 doesn't happen again.
7. Bought a birthday gift for Baby Elizabeth. She is almost two now but the girls will not stop calling her that.
8. Almost died of embarrassment in the restaurant tonight when Aubs loudly proclaimed "I can count is Puerto Rican!".
9. Realized our weekend is totally overbooked. Here is hoping we can make it to see everyone and everything on the schedule. I am quite sure this will not go according to plan and I will have plenty to post about at a later time.
10. Remembered to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
11. Found out I may get spring time visits from family anyway this year.
12. Prepared myself for what I like to call "Jenny is in Labor Fireman Drill" meaning I am probably the closest to get Michaela if she should go into labor in the middle of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment