Here is a rundown of our busy busy day.
- Today was "Encourage Crazy Mom Behavior Day" at ballet class. Really it is just the day when they let you in to take pictures.
- After ballet we went to Target and did some power shopping. Aubrey needed new sandals her toes and heels were hanging off of her current pair since she last wore them. We also gained some inspiration for new wall colors.
- We watched Michaela get a hair cut. Aubrey made sure the lady didn't cut her hair by stating "I want to grow my hair down to my butt.".
- We went to Chipotle for lunch. I had a salad with a dressing that should have been named "Sinus Clearing Vinaigrette" I am not sure what was in there but I could finally breathe through my nose when I was done. I don't usually eat spicy foods so what someone else may find tame, my mouth will be on fire.
- We went to Old Navy I got some St. Patty's day socks. Yay, I love socks.
- We went to Lowe's. I have decided it is time to let Aubs have a little girl's pink princess room. I really love her Stars and Moons but it is time to let her grow up a bit. We however did not buy any paint because today seemed to be the day that Winter turned to Summer and everyone's cure for cabin fever was going to Lowe's. The line at the paint counter was insane so we just bought the tools and figured we would get her room ready for painting this weekend.
- We went grocery shopping. As I have mentioned Summer has returned to Florida so it is time to use the grill as often as possible. It also starts to get too warm for other methods of cooking.
I will leave you with pictures from ballet class. I have played with one of them in iPhoto. The other is Michaela and Aubrey hamming it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment