Thursday, March 08, 2007

Taken down a peg



I was trying to help Aubs get ready for bed this evening. I was trying to save some steps and put her night shirt over her head before she had taken off her skirt. She said "That is not how you do it!". I apologized and she said "Your still a good Mommy it is just sometimes you do things the wrong way.". It is a good thing that child is cute! This picture is about a year old but I think it captures The Girl's attitude perfect for this post.

Update: Sorry I somehow forgot to add the picture. I guess Aubs is right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss - picture doesn't come up.
Love, Mom

Charissa said...

I thought I commented! I love this photo - I just can't believe how wise she looks...

Missy B said...

This photo was taken while we were out flying kites in Bill's backyard. Just a perfect perfect day with our Florida Family. I love her thoughtful look.