
I followed my heart.
I know there are things that conventional wisdom will tell me I should have done. I know that not listening to conventional wisdom and moving to Florida, no matter how rough the start, got me to exactly where I was supposed to be. Had I not followed my heart the first time, I may not have met Shawn, and then I wouldn't have Aubs. I can tell you all without a doubt that there will be time to do the things people think I should have done later. I also know that they will all be that much sweeter with Aubrey and Shawn by my side.
I am also thankful that my family and friends have supported me in my decisions. Some may have tried to steer me another way but I am glad I did what I needed to do and that you all went along with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment