Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random Info


1. Thank you for not commenting on the fact that even though I taught myself to read I had forgotten how to count to ten. For anyone who didn't notice, ignore the first part of #1. The problem is now corrected.

2. I have the sweetest girl ever. She told Shawn and I that she was going to paint a heart box for us so that we always have love.

3. My Mom's Sisters are abso-fricken-lutley hilarious. HA

4. I have inherited many of their fun traits. We sent around a Get to know each other email where you fill in the questions. I am amazed at how many of our answers are the same.

5. Mom is off to licensing school for ministers. This means she could be given a church as early as late summer.

6. Aubrey is still very sad that the SB grill is leaving th premises.

7. How stinkin' cute is that girl trying to drink from the fountain.

8. I am now 1/3 of the way through the 30 Project.

No comments: