Or is this one beautiful child? I know that I am biased. I love this picture and I love this girl.
I cannot wait to share some of my most favorite places with her in a few weeks. My charade is over, I am not going to Vegas. I am going home to see my Mom for her Commissioning. I realized last night that I should probably tell her. I wanted to surprise her in the fun "Hey we decided to fly home for the weekend" way. Not the bump in the night trying to sneak into a dark house late after midnight kind of way. While we are there we are going to go to Cedar Point, the Cleveland Zoo, and Lakeside.
Update: This is post #200. That seems like such a huge number. Thanks for coming along on this adventure.
5 comments:
I would just like to say that yes, She is one beautiful child. That picture esspecially is SO pretty. :)
I have to agree, this is one of the most beautiful pictures of Aubs. Of course, all of them are, and to let you know, I still have the ones of her kissing Santa haning on my office wall (I think there of two Christmas' ago). But, I still get compliments on them. I shall never remove them! (I'm saying that in a very dramatic way)
If you ask nicely I will send you a copy of this years Aubrey kissing Santa picture. Or I will trade it for a Senior or a Boot Camp photo of your son.
This is a beautiful picture! So simple, so elegant! And YEAH Aunt Maurey... Where are our senior pictures? Hahaha! LOVE YOU!
Ok, OK, I will send you both Sr pictures of Jake (he is quite handsome, don't ya know!). When I get his Marine Corp picture, I will send those too. Not sure when they take those, but hopefully, it will be soon.
Post a Comment