Monday, August 18, 2008

I Didn't Cry,



Not even one tear. I am not sure how I made it but I did. We dropped her off this morning. She was a bit nervous but I am sure she will be just fine. Her nametag has been scrapified. The teacher said that they would need to wear them all week so I decided we should fancy it up a bit. I also figured that it would go in a scrapbook so I might as well make it stronger with double cardstock. A bit of ribbon, some buttons, and a lanyard and we were good to go. She is by the way the only kid who remembered their nametag today.
The second picture is for Maury. That is the flag Shawn bought for the house.

1 comment:

Mellie said...

She looks like such a big girl! So proud of our little girls! Why do they have to grow up so fast? I remember Jacks 1st birthday, and the girls were getting to know each other and they were such cute roll-e-polles. Give Aubs a hug and kiss, tell her we are so proud of her.