While driving down the road on Saturday Aubrey informed me what she would like to be when she grows up. Here they are in no particular order:
-Firegirl sometimes called Firemangirl
-Drummer like my daddy
-Motorcycle ridingboygirl or Motorcycle ridinggirl
-Cookie Scout Girl. Yup she is definitely my kid.
While creating this post I asked if there was anything else and this is what I got:
-Cooker (chef)
-Teacher like Owen's Dad and Mom
-Work with daddy at his pool store.
-Soccer player
-Ballerina
-Fixer like "Handy Manny"
-Be a Mommy because you are a Mommy and I want to be just like you. (I swear I had nothing to do with this)
4 comments:
That Motorcycle ridingboygirl or Motorcycle ridinggirl thing - that would come under the heading "your Nanny worked in an emergency room and she says over her dead body"!!
Love, Your Nanny
Aaaawww.... too cute! Antonio never says he wants to be a mommy.
Mom you are too funny.
Rissa- I am quite sure that if Antonio could in fact talk he would want to grow up to be just like you.
*sniff* That was so nice of you.
Post a Comment