Aubs got a haircut this weekend. She had wanted it up to her ears and I had talked her into chin length. She was a bit apprehensive for the first day or two but now that she knows her and Aunt Honey have the same hair all seems well with the world again. Aubs had enough hair to donate to Locks of Love, when we explained what it was she was awfully excited to donate.
The after picture is from then next day. I had to do some fixing when we got home so the after pictures from the first day aren't a good representation.
4 comments:
Cute, cute, cute.... Is it still long enough for her dance school bun? Let her know that Jack said "Wow how cool"
I love it...she looks very grown up. Aunt Maury
Exactly what I was thinking - she looks more grown up. And happy to see it's SUNNY in these photos... :)
Cute girl! She does look so big with her Aunt Honey's haircut! Glad she likes it!
Post a Comment