Wednesday, June 06, 2007

30 Project #25

I have three tatoos.

Each of them are for people that I love and miss every day. The sunflower is for my Grandpa Morgan. I chose that one because I have always loved sunflowers and since it was my first I thought it should be something I really, really liked. The second is for my Nana. It is an X with angel wings and a halo. Her maiden name started with an X and that is what she used for her middle name. She also collected angels. My most recent is for Granny and Poppy, Shawn's grandparents. This one is a Mickey Mouse outline with the Irish flag inside. Shawn's grandfather helped open Walt Disney World and Granny is from Ireland. Shawn's mother was also born there. I miss them all every day and it is nice to have my own special tribute to them. I will try to post a picture tomorrow. I just realized I don't have any uploaded.

No comments: