Thank you everyone for your concern. I am and will continue to be OK. I am just dealing with some things that I do not think need to be broadcast over the web. I have great friends and family that have contacted me today and I feel truly loved and cared for in a way that I have not been feeling lately. Today it got a bit worse and my character was attacked. I am a strong cookie and will get through this and I will be stronger for having dealt with this.
For the record I do know that I have more than two readers. It was just a joke from when my Mom and Charissa were about the only two checking in. Thank you all for your loving thoughts.
PS. In all of my drama I forgot to add that Aubrey has read her first word. She sounded it out and read it. That's right, my 4 year old daughter has read her first word. Did I mention that she is only 4? Or that she hasn't started school? I just wanted to share that even though I feel a bit down Aubs is a true light. Above all I am a proud mama who will do anything for her child, through everything that is what I come back to. I also have some pretty kick a** friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment