4. To continue exploring different cultures through their cuisine. My mother has a "You can't say you don't like something without trying it first." rule. I try to apply this rule as I approach food as an adult as well. Last night we ate at a Japanese restaurant and I turned the rule around on my mother. She tried a sashimi roll. My next type of food to try is Thai.
5. To read at least one piece of classic literature per year. I started this a few years ago and have not kept up with it the way I had intended. I read "Oliver Twist" by Dickens. I then read the complete works of Jane Austen. Next up is "Jane Eyre".
6. To explore the locations that are important to American History. This list includes Boston, DC, and Plymouth Rock.
2 comments:
Is that Hibachi in Cuyahoga Falls? If it is I am going to be insanely jealous of you. That is my favorite restaurant EVER. :)
No it is a place called Nagoya by Lakeside, OH. I will write a bit more about it on the day by day breakdown of my trip.
Post a Comment