Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jake and Sam.



Dear Jake and Sam,
Today you will graduate High School. I wish I could be there to see you unfortunately I had to stay in Florida this year. I love you both so very, very much. I am so amazed by the young men you have become.

Sam, I remember when you were born because I was so excited to have a cousin to share my birthday with. You see Helen and Bob always had joint parties and they looked like so much fun to me. You were such a funny little guy I loved the early mornings when I spent the summer at your house. We would just sit and snuggle in the living room before everyone else woke up.

Jake, I absolutely cannot believe you are old enough to graduate let alone be a Marine. I will pray for you every day that you stay safe and strong. I remember the night you were born we were sitting at the dinner table when they called us. I will never forget the look on Bob's face when we found out you were another boy cousin. He was so excited. I remember sitting and snuggling you as a baby too. You were in our wedding, the little man everyone adored. You asked for Aubrey, that is why you were our first and only choice for her Godfather.

Enjoy this weekend and the next few days. I am so proud of you and love you both.

Love always and forever,
Missy

No comments: