Saturday, June 16, 2007

The "30" Project Part 2 #1, #2, #3

I am away from my internet connection for the weekend so I am doing a post from my cousin's computer. (Thanks Gwenn) I did not want to let the "30" Project lapse too much so here are three goals for the next 30 years:

1.To have another child. I loved having siblings as a child and even sometimes now as an adult. I would like Aubs to have the same feelings that I have towards my siblings.

2. To vacation on another continent. I have never left North America. We are planning on going to Ireland in a couple of years so that Aubs can see where her grandmother was born. I would like to see many places all over the world.

3. To continue my education. I would like to have a Master's Degree. I do not know what in but I would like to have one someday. Joshua's mother recently graduated with a doctorate degree. She is such an inspiration and I hope to be able to handle being a wife and mother with being a student.

No comments: