I am ...
a mother.
a wife.
a musician.
a fighter.
tatooed.
strong.
happy.
a daughter.
a big sister.
loved.
a friend.
able to love unconditionally.
brave.
But most of all: I am ME.
The first 29 years have been great. I hope there are many more ahead of me. Goodbye my twenties, and watch out thirties because now I'm a PK!!!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY PRECIOUS MELISSA! I can't believe your 30 alreday. I swear that I just turned thirty a couple years ago! Of course, we all know it was a "Long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away!" I hope you have a wonder 30th.
Thanks Aunt Maurey. I thought you were only 30! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I love you, Missy. I hope I can take on this birthday with the grace and strength that you have. ;)
Thanks Rissa. I am sure that you will do great. I think reflecting on the 30 accomplishments really have helped embrace this birthday. It made me realize how fortunate I am and how much I can't wait to see what is next.
Post a Comment