Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yesterday


Yesterday I was the proudest mommy in the audience. I am quite sure that others including Jenny felt the same way. Aubrey was incredible. She did not freak out, she looked forward (the teacher was doing the dance in the wings), she smiled, and danced like no little ballerina I have ever seen. I also saw Kait dance for the first time. I must also mention that my brother-in-law is an incredibly talented man. He teaches at the studio with Aubs and his classes were some of the most beautiful and definitely the most together of the show. He also danced in many of the numbers, all of our family kind of looked at each other in shock. We had no idea he was so great. So congrats to Jack, Michaela, Kait, Danny, and of course my Aubs on an amazing job last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn good thing she doesn't have the grace and elegance her Nanny does!!

Love Nanny/Mom