Saturday, June 30, 2007

Funky Pants To Bring Me Out of My Funk


Today was a great day. Aubs, the Cowan Girls, Andrew, and I went shopping today. Children's Place is having their Monster Sale. If anyone has children go there now you can read the rest later. I got her tons of new outfits for very few dollars. Aubs seems to be getting taller by the minute and I am trying to find shorts that are knee length or longer. Her waist size and leg length don't seem to match up at this point.
We were looking at some pants for her and I asked her if she wanted green, pink or funky, she of course said funky. Tomorrow we are going to do a photo shoot in the backyard so that all our friends and family can see her beautiful new clothes. She loves playing "Runway Girl" and it makes my heart happy to watch her.

We finished our girls day out with a dinner for two at Smokey Bones. We had a great time and I felt my icky mood lately finally moving completely away.

I have decided that if someone isn't going to like me for being me than that is there problem and they will have to deal with it not me. Plenty of people like me just the way I am and I will not change.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

I like you just the way you are - I've been busy so I haven't been able to make time for blog or email reading, but I think you are fabulous and we are all so lucky to have you in our lives. Love ya, Miss.

Missy B said...

Thanks,Cha Cha. I am happy with me the way I am and that is just the way I plan on staying.