I am a preemie.
I was born a little over seven weeks early. I weighed 4 lbs. 12 oz. My mom told me I was the biggest baby in the NICU. I think if I had been on time I may have out weighed Aubs. I was transferred immediately to Rainbow Baby and Children's hospital. By the grace of God I have not had any of the major issues associated with a baby born that early. I have been proving I am a fighter from my first breath. I was my father's very first Father's Day gift. When I am told the stories from the night I was born I am amazed at how I was surrounded by love even when my parents were at another hospital. Even the driver of the transfer ambulance was a friend of the family.
2 comments:
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY MISSY!!!! Love you!
Who's that? Oh, Honey Helen. Love you too.
Post a Comment